Hi, Cook Time Friends!
Mother’s Day is in just two days! I have a super recipe that is perfect for the occasion! It’s Hawaiian Style Breakfast Sausage Sliders featuring Johnsonville’s Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties with only 30 seconds in the microwave needed, you can make these sausages any time of day and still get that classic Johnsonville bold flavor!
Hawaiian Style Breakfast Sausage Sliders
Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 package Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
8 Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
1-2 tablespoons softened butter
8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
8 tablespoons finely diced fresh or canned pineapple
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat sausage patties according to package directions.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; spread a thin layer of butter on each cut surface.
- Place rolls, butter side up, on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a sausage patty on the bottom half of each roll spread 1 Tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on each patty.
- Top cream cheese with pineapple and the top half of each roll. Serve.
I got this recipe from Johnsonville.com, where you can also find more info about their spectacular Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties and more recipes to try at home! Happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy!
Hugs and Veggies,
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total: 1 hr, 25 min
Large Mixing Spoons
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 pieces of bacon (halved)
4 slices of chipped beef (very thinly slices of beef)
1 pint sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms (drained)
1 small jar of chopped pimento
2 1/2 cups of rice, long grain preferably